What is PariMatch verification for?
On the PariMatch website, verification is a mandatory procedure aimed at confirming the identity of the account owner. It allows you to prevent third parties from accessing someone else’s profile. The bookmaker’s employees check the details of the payment account used by the bettor and the identity of the player.
If it turns out that the owner of the profile and the owner of the billing account are different people, you will not be able to withdraw funds.
Every player who has created a profile in the bookmaker’s office for real bets must pass verification in PariMatch. The account has a special form in which you need to upload scans of your documents. It is also recommended to fill in the information in the questionnaire to minimize the risk of error.
To pass the verification procedure, the bettor can use a photo or scan of any of the following documents:
- general passport;
- international passport;
- driver’s license.
The documents must be valid, issued by official government services. Photocopies must be made from the originals and not from other copies.
If a person is a minor, he, in accordance with the legal framework, does not have the right to gamble and place bets. Therefore, a minor user will not be able to pass verification.
Re-verification in PariMatch is not required.
Having passed the verification in PariMatch, you will get access to all the site’s features:
- Sports bets. Having verified the profile at the bookmaker’s office, you can place bets on various sports matches.
- Esports betas. Esports have only recently become popular when compared to regular sports, but PariMatch allows bettors to place bets on them.
- Promotional offers. You can get gifts for creating an account, replenishing the balance, bonus codes.
- Mobile app. Using the PariMatch program, the bettor can wager money via the phone. It has no functional limitations compared to the official website.
The main purpose of verification is to ensure compliance with applicable laws. This procedure avoids situations in which a minor registers with a bookmaker and starts betting with real money. Also, thanks to verification, the money on the betters’ balance is protected from fraudsters. If the user’s credentials fall into the hands of cybercriminals, they will not be able to withdraw all the better’s money from the account, since they will not be verified.
When verifying an account, you must provide reliable information. Otherwise, the procedure will not work. Photos of documents uploaded to your account must be of good quality, otherwise bookmaker employees will not be able to view the necessary information on them.
A notification that the account has been verified will appear in the better’s account (under the upload form, the message “Verified” will be displayed). Sometimes it is required to upload additional documents if the administration of the bookmaker office needs additional information about the player.
It is impossible to avoid passing the verification. If the profile is not verified, it makes no sense for the player to play for real money, since it will not be possible to withdraw winnings from the account.
How long does it take to verify?
- The duration of identification in the Pari Match depends on the method used by the bettor:
- If a bettor identifies a person through a video call, the verification period depends on how busy the employees and the bookmaker are. Video link check lasts 4-5 minutes.
- If the user verifies the account in a standard way (through a profile on the bookmaker’s website), the verification procedure takes from a few minutes to an hour.
- If the bettor is registered on the public services website, he does not need to do anything at all. It is enough to wait until the bookmaker receives information from the ESIA, 2-3 hours.
What if there are no required documents?
Without an identity document, identification will not work. Users who are of legal age and do not plan to be scammed usually have no problem providing a passport photo. You can play for real money without documents only in illegal bookmakers, but then no one guarantees that the winnings will be withdrawn from the account.